Thursday 10 November 2016

November at Scrapabilly #2



November's Scrapabilly Kit des Monats features Jen Hadfield for Pebbles, Warm & Cozy collection. Gorgeous! The papers include a stunning rose-gold foiled leaf outline on white  design along with lots of neutrals and a cut apart sheet. The die-cut pack was full of gorgeous elements again featuring the rose-gold foil and the chunky set of rose-gold Thickers made my happiness complete. There was also a shet of washi paper strips.


The next layout I'd like to share is the only one that is specifically about autumn. I think I might have used these photos before (the downside to being album challenged and not knowing what I've already made!) but the layout makes me happy and I used a die cut wreath that I'd downloaded a month or so ago. To be honest, I have no idea where it came from so I can't credit it I'm afraid but it's gorgeous and perfect for this page. I clustered up some of the leaves with gold thread and kept everything simple and white.


This was one of those "just want to make it" layouts - pretty with not a lot of story.



I used foam dots to give the background die cut some dimension and texture. This gives subtle definition to the white on white effect.


Some gold and chocolate mist just finishes it off.


Thanks for dropping by today and I'll be back in a couple of days with the last of my two layouts.

Check out the kit here on the Scrapabilly site and don't forget to check out the Design Team gallery here while you're there. I love looking at the gallery to see all the different ideas we've come up with. You can also find the Schnick Schnack Sack (embellishments) and the Pretty Planner Pack kits and galleries there too. So much to discover and so much inspiration to be had.



4 comments:

  1. Wunderschönes Layout. Das Cutfile ist von CliqueKits.
    Viele Grüße, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white against the white is a lovely effect for your theme ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that white-on-white wreath - so classic and pretty! I think I'm going to wish for a Silhouette for Christmas -seeing beautiful cut files like this has convinced me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...