Thursday 27 October 2016

October at Scrapabilly #3

Back again with my last shares using the Scrapbilly October Kit des Monats which is full of Simple Stories Posh collection papers and embellishments.

Here's a reminder of the beautiful kit and you can find my first two blog posts here and here.


My last two layouts feature the two youngest members of our family - baby J and pretty P - both of whom are simply gorgeous and I'm so proud to be their auntie. It's always a good excuse to make a pretty baby page!

First up, baby J when I first got to meet him. From the photos I've seen over the last week or two, he's grown quite a bit since then but boy, is he cute!





There was some serious letter tweaking to complete one or two of the titles this month. The bird's tail here covers up some "clever" piecing!



And finally, but by no means least, is a page about sweet P. As usual, I grabbed some screen shots off IG and decided to use all three at once. Somehow, I love that you can't see her face even more and you can almost feel the effort she's going through to get moving!



I cut this from one of the pocket page cards. I think it works perfectly as part of the title.



This page was a good excuse to get happy with all the pink and girlie elements in the kit and to just make it all pretty. That spotty paper was just too delicious not to use as a large piece.




Another great month using these wonderful papers and elements. Thanks to Sylvia for making up such a gorgeous kit. 

Check out the kit here on the Scrapabilly site and don't forget to check out the Design Team gallery here while you're there. I love looking at the gallery to see all the different ideas we've come up with. You can also find the Schnick Schnack Sack (embellishments) and the Pretty Planner Pack kits and galleries there too. So much to discover and so much inspiration to be had. You might be lucky and be able to pick up a kit of your own too. Head over and see :-)


Back soon with more October shares this time from Simple Scrapper - determined to get them all shared within the month!

3 comments:

  1. Darling photos, and scrumptious clustering and layering. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love looking at all the details on your layouts - such pretty clusters of loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, a baby or two to scrap would be lovely! Such pretty pages: they are a treat to look at

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...