Tuesday 25 October 2016

October at Scrapabilly #2

The October Scrapabilly Kit des Monats features the beautiful Posh collection by Simple Stories and once again, it was love at first sight for me. 

Here's a reminder of the kit showcasing the platinum foiled papers and that beautiful foiled Pink Paislee alphabet. 


You can find my first two layouts here but I'm back today to share the next two.

This one may seem a little strange but as it has an important impact to my life, I thought it only right to reserve a space in my scrapbook for my thoughts on this momentous result. I'm still in shock at the result and I might add some additional journalling to this page or even an add-on page to talk about some ongoing thoughts on this topic. As always, I decided to use a representative photo from the day in question when I sat outside with a glass on wine, in shock, considering the outcome.







And just a fun layout to capture my love of all things gold after a little shopping spree at Hema!


Another little cluster of die cuts prettying up the corner.


Who needs to use up precious alphabet letters when you have a gorgeous gold foil die-cut like this?


Yes, it was fiddly cutting out the paper paper clips but I love the result!




Check out the kit here on the Scrapabilly site and don't forget to check out the Design Team gallery here while you're there. I love looking at the gallery to see all the different ideas we've come up with. You can also find the Schnick Schnack Sack (embellishments) and the Pretty Planner Pack kits and galleries there too. So much to discover and so much inspiration to be had.
  

Back soon with more shares!

1 comment:

  1. I just love how you've employed those darling embellishments on your layouts -- fab pages, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...