Monday 11 July 2016

July at Simple Scrapper #1


Five more beautiful sketches are presented in the Simple Scrapper premium membership this month and I matched one up with a Story Starter from December 2014 - Magic - to record some feelings about wanting more magic moments in the second half of 2016.


I followed the sketch really closely including 6 x 4 and  3 1/2 x 3 1/2 photos, different patterned paper strips and die cut leafy fronds.


I used my Counterfeit Kit Challenge April kit, Bisou (lo#2) for this and added in some vellum which I then cut with my Silhouette.


A few sequins and some ink splats as well as a large title was all this layout needed.


Why not try layering up various paper strips to make your background? I love the mix of patterns that I might not normally have put together but that I found in my kit.


I'll be back with my second Simple Scrapper layout in a day or two so I hope you come back soon.

To find out more about the many resources and inspiration - including the sketches and story starters I use each month - available to inspire you to create beautiful pages and tell meaningful stories in a supportive, communicative community environment, check out the Simple Scrapper premium membership here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! I'm always a fan of paper strips and the vellum leaves are a nice delicate addition to the layout. The sparkle of the sequins are a fitting tie-in to your subject too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something magical about how you've tied all that together.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...