Tuesday 7 April 2015

Scrapabilly April kit shares (part 1)

What with Easter and stuff, I'm a few days late posting these but I'm sure you'll forgive me.

The April Scrapabilly kit is, as always, chock full of gorgeous product in the form of Pebbles' Happy Day collection. Papers, stickers and enamel dots from the Happy Day collection along with Simple Stories paper washi, wood veneer houses, a "note" paper clip, kraft tags, a Scrapabilly exclusive flair, ribbon, card stock and of course, a pack of Thickers (never fails to win me over!!). A great collection of matching, easy to use products with lovely colours and some really funky motives! I especially loved the pink elements and the Hello paper. There's a lot here to love and have a lot of fun with.

Here's the kit - just to tempt you - and don't forget that you can head over to Scrapabilly's shop and order it direct :-) Get it now before it's too late!


I've already shared my first layout over at Whimsical Musings (WM#162 inspired by being pampered), but since that post, I corrected a small journalling mistake (only to make the same mistake again!!!) and made one or two little changes. So here it is again:






And this one is for Whimsical Musings #163 (inspired by a Citrus Twist sketch) which I've already shown over there, but again, here it is. How can you not be impressed by Cologne Cathedral. Every. Single. Time. Just stunning.






And just one last one to share today.

There were a lot of elements in the papers and stickers related to sleeping in at the weekend and relaxing so I decided to go literally with this one. Since we've moved, we don't get back to Lenz all that often for breakfast, but we know that even if we get there rather late, there will always be a continental spread for us!

A different layout to my usual style but I just decided to have fun with layering all those different elements. Worked? Not sure but it was fun!






I made a total of five layouts and two cards so tune in later in the week for the last two layouts along with those two cards - I'm pretty sure the recipient of one of those cards never looks at my blog *wink* so I should be safe!

2 comments:

  1. Still loving that little group of banners/pennants on the first layout - what a great way to use up little scraps.
    I like how you used the tag to hold your title for the Cologne layout and I like that you combined the black lines with the shimmery gold in the large circle.
    And I agree - sometimes it's just fun to add lots of layers. I like how you contained everything on the larger mat and how the sun is peeking up over the edge. Everything you used supports your theme (love that little stack of cups) and all your items stand well on their own but work together very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those colors and floral patterns just sing spring. Great pages Lisa, liking those banners and swirls of twine a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...