Sunday 30 June 2013

Scrapabilly sneak peeks

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I will be part of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog hop tomorrow (1st July) so I'll be posting my creations with the latest Scrapabilly kit on Tuesday and Wednesday.

You will be able to catch up with both the kit and the team's creations over at the Scapabilly site (details of the July kit here) but I thought I would whet your appetite for this gorgeously light and pretty kit with few sneak peeks.

The kit was so complete that I can honestly say that to create the four layouts and two cards (with plenty of leftovers), I only added two gold doilies, some thread and twine, a handful of sequins, a few tiny alphas and some mist. This is really one lovely kit - get one now before they run out.





I hope you'll come back tomorrow to say hi and again on Tuesday and Wednesday for the full reveal of my Scrapabilly layouts.

Until then, happy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, deine Sneaks machen mich ganz neugierig, sieht toll aus :)
    Da muss ich aber wohl leider bis nach meinem Urlaub warten... ;)

    Liebe Grüße, Jana

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...